Monday, July 24, 2006

It has to start somewhere...

So I finally jumped into the catastrophe known as blogging. I've seen far too many souls much stronger than I get eaten by this so-called monster. It consumes their life and relegates them to internet/cell phone/small electronic junkies. They seem to walk around in packs toting the newest gadgets and speaking to each other in binary with secret handshakes left in their wake as they head towards the newest coffee shop. Cult you might ask? Revolution, maybe? I guess I will just have to try it out for myself... now if I could only find my iPod, cell phone, blackberry, digital camera and laptop - DAMN!

3 Comments:

Blogger MoMonger said...

This blogging thing is brand new to me too. It is my first time...but it fortunately doesn't hurt as bad I thought it would. I feel like I've seen the guy in the hat before? Must have been a dream I had....

1:56 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh goody goody gum drops, Bradys got a blog! Once I show you how to add extra stuff to your template youll be a junkie in no time! ;) Welcome aboard kid!

9:21 AM  
Blogger chacha said...

hey its chacha - cheryls first in line younger sister!! you got a blog, right on! itll be kool to read from a new point of view. when you get a few free minutes youll have to go and check out my blog - http://www.chachavision.blogspot.com.
enjoy the blogging world!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home